Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Things I Wish My Father Knew #10 When Financial Pressure Arise Again


Utility payments,
auto expenses,
Study loan,
children schools,
is there no end to them?

Just about the time you think
you are going to get out
from under it all,
something happens and
the money-go-round begins again.

Perhaps you think
the problems would be solved
if only you had more money.
But would they?

It seems that even when
there is more money,
there just never seems to be enough.

You have a Heavenly Father
who is concerned about
the financial pressure you feel.

The bills will probably keep coming,
all earthly belongings
may be lost,
the pressure may continue,
but rest assured –
God will always be with you.

Remember, your Heavenly Father knows
all about those problems –
those situations that test,
develop and expand your faith.

I know what it is
to be in need,
and I know what it is
to have plenty.

I have learned the secret
of being content
in any and every situation,
whether well fed or hungry,
whether living in plenty
or in want.

I can do everything
through him
who gives me strength
(Philippians 4:12-13)

THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.


Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]