Sunday, June 30, 2013

Interview with the Devil

To start with, Satan is not all-powerful, not all-knowing, and not even worth to compare with the almighty God. Satan is not (never!) God’s equal. The Book of Revelation revealed that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, equal with God will defeat Satan permanently! …  By the way, if you love C.S. Lewis’s Screwtape Letters you gonna love Russell Wight’s Interview with the Devil... enjoy reading!” (Richard Angelus)

 News flash: Satan tells the Truth’ The Bible describes Satan as “the father of lies” (John 8:44)… but what would he say if he ever told the truth? Find out here in Russell Wight’s book Interview with the Devil.

This intriguing study of Satan is presented in an easy-to-read fiction format, supposing a journalistic interview in which the devil actually tells it like it is.

Including key scriptures that define Satan’s character and motivations, this book addresses the rebellion in heaven, the attach on Job, the temptation of Jesus, and much more – including what you can do to resist the devil’s attacks!

This month, I’m giving away for FREE ONLY 3 BOOKS of this title. I hope and pray that this book may open your spiritual eye to see the true character of the Devil, the accuser of the brethren – and most importantly, the infinite power of Christ over all His creation. You are welcome to get a copy of this book for yourself by simply do these 2 things:

First, comment below “Rich, give me one copy___(Your name). I eagerly want to read this book because… [Not less than 10 words]”

Then, E-mail me at Motivates4life@hotmail.com or send message to my Facebook account your real name, phone no. and your postal address. Thank you.

THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
Best Blogger Tips

4 comments:

  1. Example,

    Rich, give me one copy (David Pawson). I eagerly want to read this book because I want to know the truth about the devil's schemes and how to avoid his temptations by trusting the God of the Bible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Rich, give me one copy___(Connie). I eagerly want to read this book because… [I want to know about the devil's dirty plan and avoid his temptations by keeping Jesus in my heart and!]”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Connie :) I will send the book you to soon :)

    ReplyDelete

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]