Monday, June 24, 2013

Things I Wish I had Known Before I Was Twenty-One


That a man’s habits are mighty hard to change after he is twenty-one.
That a harvest depends on the seeds sown.
That thing worthwhile requires time, patient and work.
That you cannot get something for nothing.
The value of absolute truthfulness.
The folly of not taking other people’s advice.
That what my mother wanted me to do was right.
That dad wasn’t an old fogey after all.
More of the helpful and inspiring messages of the Bible.
The greatness of the opportunity and joy of serving a fellowman.
That Jesus Christ wants to be my Savior and Friend.

That THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP. is a great principle of life!
[Quoted from The Speaker’s Qoute Book by Roy B. Zuck. Published by Kregel Publications. 1997, 2009. Page 558]
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]