Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day: Mothers and Sons

Mother and Child by Le Thi Luu

Thomas Edison’s tribute to his mother:
I did not have my mother long, but she cast over me a good influence that lasted all my life. The good effects of her early training I can never lose. If it had not been for her appreciation and her faith in me at a critical time in my experience, I would never likely have become an inventor. I was always a careless boy, and with a mother of different mental caliber, I would have turned out badly. But her firmness, her sweetness, her goodness were potent powers to keep me on the right path. My mother was the making of me. The memory of her will always be a blessing to me.”
(Source: I don’t remember.)

Richard Angelus’s greeting to his mother:
M is for her Marvelous care toward me and my brother;
O is Only her patience can sustain our rebellious;
T is for the Tears she shed during her hardest moments;
H is for her Heart that is pure as gold;
E is for Enjoying her responsibilities with delight;
R is for Richly bless us with love and disciplines.
Therefore, MOTHER to me is ALL of the above. Happy Mother’s Day mom! Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers and mothers-act-to-be we cherish your labor and grateful for your presence in our lives! Thank you.
(Source: from the bottom of my heart)

THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.

...............................
You may also want to read (click title): Letter from a Son to his Mother
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]