Monday, February 11, 2019
Membaca Memerlukan Konsistensi
Jika kamu mahu memulakan tabiat membaca buku, amalkan hukum
Kuasa Konsistensi
. Selamat menjadi pembaca!
Carousell:
https://my.carousell.com/richard_angelus/
FB Page:
https://www.facebook.com/RichardAngelusBookstore/
Instagram:
http://instagram.com/richard_angelus/
THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Abraham Sanggup Mempersembahkan Ishak Sebagai Korban (Kejadian 22:1-19)
Baca Sampai Habis! 5 Sebab JANGAN Pergi ke Malam Pentakosta: Roh Kudus & Penuaian 2019
Why my heart feel empty inside?
Jesus was not a Handsome Man – Well, it doesn’t change anything at All: He is Awesome!
Mother's Day: Letter from a Son to His Mother
Week 48: Slowing - Slow down Tiger!
Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word
Week 45: Generosity - A sure way to be Blessed
Teacher's Day: A writing from your Student
The Message of Hope
They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]
Why my heart feel empty inside?
Picture: http://carolroque.com/emptyinside.html If your car fuel is nearly empty, you will go to the nearest station to pump petrol. If y...
October Free Books; "God’s Medicine Bottle" (I need a Doctor)
" My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thin...
No Article.... #LeadersAreReaders February 2026
I forgot to share… I only managed to finish one book 😅 In February, I was busy reading lots of reference books for preaching, teaching, an...
How to Building or Rebuilding you Relationship (by no expert)
“ I not only want to be loved, I want to be told that I’m loved .” (George Elliot) In his most popular book See You at the Top , Zig Zigla...
This is not Entertainment, Return to Genuine Worship
Bow in Reverence; anyone? Long time ago, before entering into the inner building, almost all the old-timers would bow their head in ...
FREE BOOKS OF THE MONTH: Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyer
Why is the mind important? Because one small detail in the Greatest Commandment is often neglected. In Matthew 22:37, Jesus said, ...
Heavenly Math
“ If you try to understand the Trinity, you will lose your mind. But if you deny the Trinity, you will lose your soul ” (Wilbur Smith) ...
No comments:
Post a Comment