Monday, February 11, 2019

4 Books by John C. Maxwell (minus 1) on Leadership


You can't be a leader just by reading. Impossible! But you can learn valuable lessons on leadership through reading. When I first work in a company, I was so fresh and new that I needed to learn how to lead people fast (that sound almost impossible, right? Still is). Where do I go to? Books! Particularly, John Maxwell's books! Then over time, I s
eek for real-life mentors. No matter how old are you or what position you are now, you must keep learning, reading and leading. Here are four (4) books suggestion for you to read.

On Personal Leadership:

#1 The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership 
#2 The 21 Laws Tested by Time

On Lead-Teamwork:

#3 The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork
#4 The 17 Essential Qualities of a Team Player

To own a copy (or two or more or all!) Go to:
THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.



Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]