Monday, February 19, 2018

Book Review: The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F#ck (2016) by Mark Manson



The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F#ck:
A Counterintuitive Approach to Living A Good Life
(2016)
by Mark Manson

I'm not self-help-books fan, I was but not now, but this one spoke to me: "The desire for more positive experience is itself a negative experience. And, paradoxically, the acceptance of one's negative experience is itself a positive experience."

Begin with this quote, Mark Manson shows that not giving a f*ck about many things in life is good for the soul - only focus on more important things that matters to you and your values. I've written summary for every chapter of this book, read here: http://idea4today.blogspot.my/search/label/The%20Subtle%20Art%20of%20Not%20Giving%20A%20F*ck%20%28Mark%20Hanson%29?m=0 Enjoy!

THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]