Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Life in Jesus is Wonderful Thing

The life in Jesus is wonderful thing (but not easy though). Paul says, “And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit had freed you from the power of sin that leads to death” (Romans 8:2NLT). This is what happens; an illustration: Went I am in an AirAsia’s airplane; I am free from the law of gravity. The plane operates in such a way that it is able to lift itself above the clouds, although the law of gravity a few minutes before held me fast to the earth. The law of gravity is not destroyed, it is still very much operating but no more have any effect on the plane. This is what happens in our life if we are in Jesus. The law that operates by the Spirit in our life lifts us above the world and sin, and sin no longer has dominion over us. We are free! We are without condemnation.

Let me turn my word from plural to singular, ‘if we’ to ‘you’ – Are you living in Jesus? Are you living on a plane far above the evil powers and influences?

In Romans 8, the word ‘Spirit’ (the Spirit of the Son, Jesus) used over and over again more than 20 times*. We must yield our lives to Him. This is our part. Then He will fill us with His Spirit. That is Jesus’ part.

Christians are safe: Christ is around them;
the Spirit is within them;
and God is for them.

THINK BIG.
START SMALL.
GO DEEP.

………………….
*refer to Dr. Henrietta C. Mears’s What the Bible is All About Handbook (Gospel Light Publications, 1953, 1954, 1960, 1966)
Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

  1. "The life in Jesus is wonderful thing" and I agree with that.. Yes! I living in Jesus. Amen.

    P/S: After seeing your name Richard Angelus, it remind me to my friend in IPCF. And What a surprisingly, it was really you. ^^ Hello, still remember me? I'm Elizabeth. The one that need book "Manga Mesias" from you. Xsangka pula selama nie saya sentiasa ikut perkembangan blog kamu. Saya xtau nie blog kamu. Nice to meet you in here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha2 good friend it is. I bring the book tonight ya :)

    ReplyDelete

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]