Sunday, February 20, 2011

Leader lead with Purpose


Early in the morning, I went to a train station to go to Mid-Valley Megamall to buy things. I knew what I want to buy because the night before I’d already planning in my mind which stores to go and where the items are - get it and leave. The plan was brilliant but I’m stupid enough not to put it on the paper.

With no surprise, I forgot what to buy and I ended up brought things that I never planned to have. I heard enough stories to confirm this fact, that: ‘A man without a purpose is like a ship without a rudder.’ (Thomas Carlyle)

The foundational key to becoming a leader is the discovering and capturing of a sense of purpose for your life. Discovering personal purpose for your life is finding reason and meaning for living. With purpose you can stay focus and on target. 

In the Scripture when Pilate asked Him, ‘So you are the king?’  Jesus answered, ‘You say that I am a king. For this purpose I was born and for this purpose I have come into the world – to bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth listens to my voice.’ He is more than just a great leader, He is my Savior. But let me emphasis what I’m trying to highlight in this paragraph – He have a purpose in life.

As a leader, what is your purpose in life? Have you find it already? As you passionately pursue the purpose that God assigned you, he promises that your life will have lasting meaning, significance, and eternal results. 

If you have one, brilliant! Then, put it on the paper.


Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]