Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Abraham Sanggup Mempersembahkan Ishak Sebagai Korban (Kejadian 22:1-19)
- Baca Sampai Habis! 5 Sebab JANGAN Pergi ke Malam Pentakosta: Roh Kudus & Penuaian 2019
- Why my heart feel empty inside?
- Jesus was not a Handsome Man – Well, it doesn’t change anything at All: He is Awesome!
- Mother's Day: Letter from a Son to His Mother
- Week 48: Slowing - Slow down Tiger!
- Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word
- Week 45: Generosity - A sure way to be Blessed
- Teacher's Day: A writing from your Student
- The Message of Hope
They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]
-
“ I not only want to be loved, I want to be told that I’m loved .” (George Elliot) In his most popular book See You at the Top , Zig Zigla...
-
" My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thin...
-
Bow in Reverence; anyone? Long time ago, before entering into the inner building, almost all the old-timers would bow their head in ...
-
I forgot to share… I only managed to finish one book 😅 In February, I was busy reading lots of reference books for preaching, teaching, an...
-
“Living together without the commitment of marriage is setting for far less than God wants for your life ." (Rich Wilkerson) M...
-
Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?" ...
-
“ If what they are saying about you is true, mend your ways. If it isn’t true, forget it, and go on and serve the Lord .” (H.A. Ironside...










No comments:
Post a Comment