Monday, June 3, 2019

Angelus' Quote: Leadership and Lack of Appreciation



Do you build people up or tear them down? Encourage or discourage others? Try to be the hero or serve them as a servant of God?

According to researcher Tom Rath at Gallop, the number one reason why people quit their jobs is LACK OF APPRECIATION. Everyone wants to feel significant, to be recognized for what they do. Benjamin Disraeli says, "The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches but to reveal to him his own."

When I've finished the chapter 2 of my short Bible Study videos on the Gospel of Luke, not many people as excited and celebrate with me. But for the few that do, I'm encouraged. I will continue doing it until the end because I believe that I may encourage others that want to do the same - and help to develop them to be better than me. To be good leaders 🙏💪👍
_______________


THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]