Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Book Review: Head In the Cloud (2016)


Head In the Cloud:
Why Knowing Things Still Matters When Facts Are So Easy to Look Up
(2016)
by William Poundstone

It took one month for me to finished reading this book. Draggy a bit but still very interesting, at time funny and mind-opening. If you like to read Malcolm Galdwell's books, you gonna like this one. A bit repetitive too but the basic premise stands: Knowledge and the ability to acquire knowledge is valuable. I don’t know what else I should write. I think I understand a great deal about this book when I watched YouTube presentations by Poundstone on Google talk and interviews than reading it. Maybe I shouldn’t buy this book and only watch interviews instead…

THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]