Monday, August 14, 2017

Pray for Saudi Arabia: "It's Too Risky"


It is unnatural – maybe even wrong – to keep one’s love for Jesus entirely to oneself. I cannot tell my wife. Or my children. Or my parents. I found Christ in a dream, and only He knows I follow him. But I have to, or I’m dead.”
(Saudi Christian)

A Saudi man found Christ while making the Hajj, the annual Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca. Jesus appeared to him in a dream. He travelled abroad and secretly read the New Testament. He gave his heart to Jesus. Even taking the Bible back into Saudi Arabia could cost him his life.

In Saudi Arabia, converting from Islam is illegal and carries the death penalty. Unable to share their faith with family or friends, new believers feel very alone.

It’s too risky. If the authorities find a Christian Bible on my person, they will interrogate me, and I will not lie, so my new faith would be exposed. I do not know how long I can go without fellowship, without witness, living a lie.”

THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
[Source: http://www.opendoorsyouth.org/article/five-quotes-from-persecuted-christians/]
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]