Saturday, October 18, 2014

Look at Children, Adults don't Forget to Have Fun


Everyday leave yourself some time to enjoy, to be silly, to laugh. Today I watch and play with my cousin’s sons – Ryan and Rancic. The brothers are like small atomic bombs. Every energetic, care-free and dangerous. They are cute and very playful. I often observed children around me. I watch them running around in the playground or supermarket or in the park and thinking, “They’re having so much fun.” Why are they having so much fun? The better question is, why aren’t adults having more fun?

Children run around and play as if by instinct. They do not question whether they should have fun, they just go out and do it. Adults, however, have responsibilities – we are serious most of the time. Ask one of your friends to do something for fun with you, and 90% of them you might hear, “I don’t have time for that” or “I’m busy.” Imagine a child being asked if he wanted to go to Recreation Park and answering, “I’ll have to get back to you, I’m really busy right now.”

Sometimes children know better than we do. Having a little fun, a time for pure silliness and happiness, is an essential part of everyday live. Remember, Jesus loves to play with children and He like to go to wedding and dinner parties. Jesus was on a serious mission on earth but even He have time for fun and joyful activities. Why aren’t we? Friends, life is too serious, can we have some fun once in a while?

THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]