Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Stop Baram Dam (A Plea for Courageous Voices)


I against the Baram dam (and 11 more) because I’m convinced that God Whom I worship and know would against it too. Now, this is my stand on it, you don’t have to agree about it. My conscious and conviction is clear that the dam will brings more disastrous than development; more destruction than prosperity for the people (but yes, of course, the irresponsible government officials will become richer); more diversities than unity. I against the Baram dam for these reasons!

THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
P.s: You are encourage to copy the picture or share this link on your Facebook or Twitter or Blog or whatever medias that are available (as you desire) for the purpose of creating awareness and to voice out your disagreement. For courageous people ONLY.


Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]