Monday, December 30, 2013

Recipe for a Happy New Year 2014


I will:

Like Enoch – walk in daily fellowship with my heavenly Father.
Like Abraham – trust implicitly in my God.
Like Job – be patient under all circumstances.
Like Joseph – turn my back on all seductive advances.
Like Moses – choose to suffer rather than enjoy the pleasures of sin.
Like Caleb and Joshua – refuse to be discouraged because of numbers.
Like Gideon – advance, even though my friends are few.
Like David – lift up my eyes to the hills from which comes my help.
Like Jehoshaphat – prepare my heart to seek the Lord.
Like Daniel – commune with God at all times and in all places.
Like Andrew – strive to lead others to Christ.
Like Stephen – manifest a forgiving spirit toward all who seek my hurt.
Like Paul – forget those things that are behind and press forward.

Like Jesus – in all my life.

Help me Lord, I pray. Amen.
THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]