Saturday, July 9, 2011

THREE THINGS about LIFE

3 things that I love about writing in my blog are (at this present moments); 1) I’m able to share and enlarge my ideas, thoughts and reflections to others, 2) The best way to motivate and inspired myself and others into a better living, and 3) To speaks my mind into words.
What are the 3 things that you like about what you do?
What are the 3 most precious to you?
What are the 3 ways that can make you happy?

Today I came across a very interesting piece of lists of “THREE THINGS”. Read, enjoy, and get inspired by it.

3 things in life that, once gone, never come back:
Time
Words
Opportunity


3 things in life that can destroy a person:
Anger
Pride
Unforgiveness


3 things in life that you should never lose:
Hope
Peace
Honesty


3 things in life that are most valuable:
Love
Family and friends
Kindness


3 things in life that are never certain:
Fortune
Success
Dreams


3 things that make a person:
Commitment
Sincerity
Hard work

3 Persons who are truly constant:
Father
Son
Holy Spirit

I hope you enjoy the “THREE THINGS” lists. By the way, there are three things that I love to share over and over again in my writing: THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP. God bless you.

Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

  1. loving the last one ''3 person who are truly constant

    ReplyDelete

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]