Saturday, July 23, 2011

My best friend is my best! (Part 1)

The picture caption : (2007)
We always wear the same clothe.
I was slim that year but
now she is slimmer than i do.
Part 1: Knowing your Friend’s Quality

Have u heard about the story of David and Goliath? Of course majority of us knows the story. Did David be friend with Goliath after the defeat? Of course not, Goliath died. However, David is friend with King Saul’s son, named Jonathan. Not because David is strong and popular with his ‘Goliath K.O match’ but because their soul knitted as they meet each (1 samuel 18:1)

Do you remember the first time u meet your best friend? Yeah I do.

Tericia Lee and I met in the year of 2007, during our university open day. She was the college tour guide and I was the Open day committee. I didn’t realize her presence because I was popular back in uni so I have this kind of attitude not to be friend with everybody, until the next day, Kuching Parade, the whole school has to parade while wearing Malaysia traditional clothe. She approached me as if we have met.She captured my heart by opening my heart to call her ‘friend’. To cut story short, since then we have been developing our friendship until now.

Friendship is the same as any other label of relationship in this world, it has ups and downs. Tericia and I ever fought and not talking to each other for 2 weeks. I burst into tears as she willing to say sorry first despite the fact of her age is younger than I do because I reacted immature by not saying sorry first. The sweetest and touched moment ever in friendship, is when she stood up for me in the public when people gossiping about me or provoking me. Just like Jonathan in the Bible stood up for David not to be killed by King Saul (Jonathan own father).

Jesus is the pure example of a true friend, for He laid down His life for His "friends." What is more, anyone may become His friend by trusting in Him as his personal savior, being born again and receiving new life in Him.



Click HERE for Part 2: Toxic Friend
..........
Priscilla Andrew is from Miri, Sarawak. She's a daddy girl, so we might assume that she's quite a tough young lady. She loves to quote, ''Look at the world with your heart not with your head'' Writing on Being a Woman doesn't mean she's there already, this is a long term process. But along the way; she's learning and that's when this note come into written words.


Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]