Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Seventeen Messages (Sort of) from God



In 1998 a Fort Lauderdale advertising agency launched a billboard campaign (including the inside and outside of buses) that included seventeen different “messages from God”:
  1. Let’s meet at My house Sunday before the game. God 
  2. C’mon over and bring the kids. God 
  3. What part of ‘Thou shalt not…’ didn’t you understand? God 
  4. We need to talk. God 
  5. Keep using My name in vain and I’ll make rush hour longer. God 
  6. Loved the wedding; invite me to the marriage. God 
  7. That ‘love thy neighbor’ thing; I meant it. God 
  8.  I love you… I love you… I love you. God 
  9. Will the road you’re on get you to My place? God 
  10. Follow me. God 
  11. Big Bang theory; you’re got to be kidding. God 
  12. My way is the highway. God 
  13. Need directions? God 
  14. You think it’s hot here? God 
  15. Tell the kids I love them. God 
  16. Need a marriage counselor? I’m available. God 
  17. Have you read my #1 Best-seller? There will be a test. God

If God is not all things to you, He is not everything to you.
THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]