Sunday, February 10, 2013

Letter to Elizabeth

Dear Elizabeth,

How are you today friend? Okay, that question is inappropriate to ask but nonetheless – I do really care about you. I heard about your story. I know you’re hurting right now. You don’t deserve this. No one does. He should have treated you better. You have sacrifices a lot, and I witnesses how faithful you’re in this relationship. You’re beautiful but that is not a valid reason that he should love you; he should appreciate your inner love for what is truly beauty – your love for the Lord. And because of that origin, the fountain of truth, out of where your love for him flows, you simply love him purely and unconditional. You don’t care about his past, you say no words about his background and you have patiently endured his weaknesses. It is rightly so. But he doesn’t see this wonderful thing about you; he doesn’t care. That’s why he have no guilt when he rejected your love, betrayed your trust and leaving you alone like this.

Elizabeth, my friend, don’t be sad for long. I won’t stop you from crying. I won’t advice you not to grief. You need it but don’t overdo it. Let it all out but don’t add oil in it. Sometime you need to acknowledge that what had happened is happening now. Faced the “unsettle business” of the past today is better than letting it all become cancer in the future… so that you can move forward [pause].

Do you feel much better now? You know, to tell you the truth, I have nothing much to say to you. If I were a cat, I would rub my furs on your face. If I were a bird, I would sing a joyful song to you. If I were a teddy bear, I would wipe your tear away. But I obviously not one of it – I’m a human-friend. And as a friend who understands how you’re feeling right now, the gift of silent and little words of comfort might be helpful for you. Would you mind if I share some words here? I promise I won’t let you fall asleep.

Elizabeth, look to Jesus. Focus your whole attention toward Him. He will never abandon you – not even one millisecond of your life. To abandon you when you’re feeling sad and broken, God would have to stop loving you, and He simply cannot do that, not for His own people – for He is love. Although He does not promise to remove your pain, God does promise to be with you in it, to get through with you in your problems and difficulties, and to give you hope and purpose in the despair of your aching heart and soul. Look to Jesus. He was betrayed, rejected and alone – and understand now, He have overcome it ALL. He can help you to get through your ‘dark night of the soul’ if you only trust Him. Your hope is in Him alone. Your future is in His Hand. He is your God. Would you trust Him?

Look to Jesus, the bright Light of Heaven. Be so blinded by Him that you can only see His light shine upon you and all things are but shadows in His presence.

Look to Jesus, my friend. I pray you well. See you soon.

Regards,
Richard
THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

  1. i was once betrayed by my boyfriend. he hits me,he scream at me. i did almost everything for him. i spent thousands,i help him when he in need. i lied to my parents,i make sins,i did all negative things just for him :( how i wish to share this with you richard. besides my name is elizabeth too & i did sent you with emails before. :) i know,this letter might not for me but i can feel that this "elizabeth's" story has almost similar too mine i guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Elizabeth, yes I remember you. No, this is not directly to you but generally for all women (and men) who have encountered the similar situations before - with encouragement: To LOOK TO JESUS - always.

      I feel for your story... This is for you, personally: LOOK TO JESUS :)
      Have a good day ahead!

      Delete

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]