Sunday, July 29, 2012

Jesus: The Only Way to God – Must You Hear the Gospel to Be Saved?

“If the church was ever too controversial in its evangelism, those days are gone. In our shrinking, pluralistic world, the belief that Jesus is the only way to salvation is increasingly called arrogant and even hateful. In the face of criticism, many shrink back from the affirming the global necessity of knowing and believing in Jesus.
In Jesus: The Only Way to God – Must You Hear the Gospel to Be Saved? John Piper offers a timely plea for the evangelical church to consider what is at stake in surrendering the unique, universal place of Jesus in salvation. If you’re concerned about the current state of evangelism (Me added: ‘as I do’) – and the church – this book is a must-read.”
[Quoted from paperback of this book]

Pic taken from: http://www.dbc.org
With zero regret and with the realization that ‘my neck might lose its connection with my head’, I boldly confess that: the only way to salvation is through Jesus Christ. The gospel recorded Jesus said, His self-authoritative claimed about His exclusivity: ““I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6ESV) For this, I believe.

Mind you, I might not agree with some (minor problems) of John Piper’s arguments in this book. In fact, none of us can agree with one another 100% - and that might also include our unavoidable theological insights and opinions. We are human, imperfect and fall short from the true knowledge of God.
But if you read the Gospel carefully the very reason Jesus was killed was because He claimed to be God… and that’s left us with 4 options about who He was (based on C.S. Lewis’s Mere Christianity, only that I add another option in advance); either he is a liar, a lunatic, a legend or the Lord. In my own personal journey to discover who Jesus was in my life, I have to conclude and confess that: Jesus is Lord. Thus, He is God the Son and the only way to God. This is the core of my faith in Him. Period. 

Would you try to consider prayerfully, examine carefully and study honestly about Jesus' claimed in the Gospel that He is the only way to God? For once in your life time - I plea for you to take a look at this Man. This could be your most significant and important journey of a life time! 
Regards,
Richard

THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
.............................................................................
 August 2012 FREE Book
I’m giving away ONLY 3 copies of Jesus: the Only Way to God - Must You Hear the Gospel to Be Saved?. If you never receive any book from Motivates4Life before, you are welcome to get a copy for yourself. Do these 2 things:
  1. Comment below “Rich, give me one copy___(Your name). I want to read, consider and make decision about who is this Jesus, whom called Himself 'The Way"."
  2. E-mail me at Motivates4life@hotmail.com or send message to my Facebook your real name, phone no. and your postal address. Thank you.
Best Blogger Tips

5 comments:

  1. Example;
    Rich, give me one copy (Ronald Flecher). I want to read, consider and make decision about who is this Jesus, whom called Himself 'The Way".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rich, give me one copy (Adam). I want to read, consider and make decision about who is this Jesus, whom called Himself 'The Way'.

    Thanks, I already sent an e-mail to you... thks again. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rich, give me one copy (Dorothy Sue). I want to read, consider and make decision about who is this Jesus, whom called Himself 'The Way'.
    Thanks :=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can give me one ah???
    Rich, give me one copy (Tong Huat Lee). I want to read, consider and make decision about who is this Jesus, whom called Himself 'The Way'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi all,
    thank you for your request :)
    1) Adam,
    2) Dorothy Sue, and
    3) Tong Huat Lee.

    May you find that this book is helpful for you in your journey for the Truth.
    Will send it to you by 15th August, ya.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]