Thursday, October 31, 2019

Why Does God Let Us Get Old?

Picture of late Robertson McQuilkin
Robertson McQuilkin, former esteemed president of Columbia International University, South Carolina, once drove an elderly friend on an errand. She moved slowly and painfully, being crippled with arthritis. “Robertson,” she asked as they drove along, “why does God let us get old and weak? Why must I hurt so?” 

I’m not sure,” McQuilkin replied, “but I have a theory.” “What is it?”

He hesitated to share it, but she insisted. This is what he said: “I think God has planned the strength and beauty of youth to be physical. But the strength and beauty of age are spiritual. We gradually lose the strength and beauty that is temporary, so we’ll be sure to concentrate on the strength and beauty which is forever.”

THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
 
Blog: https://www.richardangelus.me/                  



Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]