Sunday, April 15, 2018

With Winning in Mind: The Mental Management System (2012) Book Review

With Winning in Mind: The Mental Management System (2012)
by Lanny Bassham

“In the Olympic sport that is most dependent upon effective and precise mental management (rifle shooting), Olympic gold medallist Lanny Bassham proved he was the master. Perhaps no one has thought more and taught more or better distilled the purest essence of controlling our minds to produce the results which we desire in sports or life: Turn mental shortcomings into mental strengths.

This book is a sports philosophy that talks about the mental management system and how it works. This mental management system can be used in sports, businesses and even in daily lives. One reason why I like this book is that Lanny talks about what he felt as an Olympic shooter and how he overcame what was hard for him. Over the course of the book, he teaches all of the things that can help me physically and mentally, like what I should think when I’m in a competition. I’m not an athlete (of course) but I learned a great deal from this book. It helped me to overcome mental breakdown and show me how to manage my thinking, talking and –even writing like a winner. Overall this book is inspiring!

I've written the summary of every chapter of this book (in my other blog Idea for Life), CLICK HERE to read: https://idea4today.blogspot.my/search/label/With%20Winning%20In%20Mind

THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.


Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]