Friday, September 17, 2010

10 Minutes Reading Before Commit Suicide...



Life has no meaning, no purpose, and no future, so why continue to endure its extreme unhappiness, anguish, hopelessness, and despair? This is the mind of someone who has exhausted all possible options, no way out they said. No other except... suicide... Are you the one whom I describe as above? If yes, this is for you. If tonight, today you have decided to do it, I plea to you to make another consideration... this is for you.

You might be a victim of depression, tortured with feelings of unworthiness, sin and failure, deep guilt, and the need to be punished... suicide seems to be the only way... anger, envy, jealousy, fear, guilt, self-pity, sexual deviation, drugs, alcohol, deep disappointments, the death of the loved one, a divorce (either yourself, someone close to you or your parent), loss of employment, loss of health etc. It's been a long time, in fact, reflect to childhood memories. Nobody understands you, even when you share this with somebody, they seem to ignore your feeling... “They have their own problems, why should I add to theirs", you said. "You are not me!” you shout in your inner voice.

Maybe you threaten suicide in mind to get attention and sympathy... that’s not your points... it goes much deeper... either you or I decided for suicide or not... we all want someone to listen to our hurt and frustrations; but now, you see, you need it most. Before you make this decision, you're worry; dislikes, hates, rejects yourselves; unsure of either this is right or wrong, think that you’re lose, the world hates you and you done hurting yourselves... it doesn’t work anyone, "I want to put this to an end.

"Why me?"

"Nobody understands!"

"How could 'they' do this to me?!"

"Live or die, I’m useless..."

You can add to this... for you know better than I do...

Consider this now, darling, brother, sister, son, daughter, friend... THERE'S HOPE. Although I didn't meet you personally, I'm convinces that the ULTIMATE problem for any person's life is separation from God. After a long reading, the word 'God' seem to be hateful, alien and most avoided in your life now... this very minute... because if He exist or care at all, then why... why... I don't know... this I must confess and so does everyone around you.

But I got a suggestion: cry, plea your case, kneel and PRAY.

One more time... kneel and pray... I beg you!

Jesus Christ said, "Come to me, all of you who are tired from carrying heavy loads and I will give you rest. Take my yoke and put it on you, and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in spirit; and you will find rest. For the yoke I will give you is easy, and the load I will put on you is light" (Matthew 11:28-30).

Believe me, He understand your situations. He had been through much deeper hurt than this to redeem our ‘burden’. Ask Him to intervene, there’s HOPE! Come... will you change your mind now?

(P.s: This is the 1st and most important step. There are more, of course.)

THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]