Monday, October 11, 2010

When God whispers your name... Do you hear it?

I'm sitting here at McDonald with my medium size Milo (Rm.3.75) and 1 large French Fries (Rm3.60) with RM0.37 tax. total Rm7.72 with discount Rm0.02. I wonder what my mother would say to me, "Why you waste money buying that! I can cook for you." Even now as I bite that french fries I can hear her 'voices' whisper on my ears.

Then there was a kid passed by, 'Mommy.... mmmm...yyyyy....', that too kept echo in my mind.
"What is your name?", stranger may asked you.
"My name is ...... ", you said.
But what if you said, "My name... er... my name... er... wait... my name is.... e.. errr... I don't know."
Then suddenly God reminds you, "Son, I know you, your name is Richard Prince of Narnia." for example, How would you react? I thought you gonna call me son or daughter? or Here ye my servant? No, now He called you by name. Real name. How would you react?


The Scriptures said, "I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it." (Revelation 2:17)


Isn't it incredible to think that God has saved a name just for you?
One you don't even know? Your name, in my case Richard may not be Richard when He called me. But when He called me with that new name, I know it is mine because that's my Real Name.

So God has one reserved just for you. There is more to life than you ever thought. There is more to your story than what you have read. There is more to your song than what you have sung. A good author saves the best for last. A great composer keeps his finest for the finish. And God, the author of life and composer of hope, has done the same for you. Max Lucado writes;
The Best is yet to be.
And so I urge you, don't give up.
And so I plead, finish the journey.
And so exhort, be there.
Be there when God whispers you name
When He whisper your names... do you hear it? Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]